Scope. The Gantter division of Smartapp.com, Inc., a Delaware corporation, takes your privacy seriously. This policy explains how Gantter collects, uses and protects Information submitted and collected as part of its web-based service and generally on its website (together, the Website).
- Information means information that determines the identity of an individual.
- Registration Data: When registering on our Website you will provide Information (such as, company name, individual name, address, phone number and email address).
- Cookies: Our servers may retain information in cookies about your session when you enter and use our Website.
- Use of Information: We will use Information to provide our service, support, and to improve our Website.
- Suggestions/Recommendations Engine – Restrictions. There is an feature within the service called the Suggestions and Recommendation Engine, which provides you with recommendations or suggestions based on keywords other customers have entered. You (at the account level) can ‘Opt Out’ to this feature.
- If you Opt Out after the initial default of Opting In, then all previous items captured by this feature will remain available within the Suggestion and Recommendations Engine.
- Aggregate Non-Identifiable Information: We use aggregate, non-identifiable information to improve our Website.
- Server Logs: Our server logs record system information when you view our Website.
- Service Providers: We do not disclose Information to third parties, except to certain service providers:
- third party single sign on providers (e.g. Google, Twitter, Facebook),
- credit card processors,
- hosting providers, and
- other contractors providing services on our behalf.
Disclosure and Sharing.
- Legal Requirements: We may be required by law to disclose your Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- Change of Ownership: If we are acquired or otherwise sell our business, we will transfer all of the Information to the successor entity. We will try to notify you of any change in ownership or sale by either posting it on our site or by emailing you (at the email address in the system).
- Industry Standard Security: While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, there is no guaranty that our service cannot be compromised.
- No Under Age 13: We do not intentionally gather Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Privacy Complaints:
- Contact Us First (Please): If you have a dispute or complaint about privacy practices, please first contact us regarding the issue. We will do our best to resolve it!
- Contact: Gantter System Administrator
- Physical Address: 1350 Division Road, Suite 301, West Warwick, RI 02893
- California Residents: Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (known as the “Shine the Light” law), Gantter customers who are residents of California may request certain information regarding the disclosure of your Information during the prior calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the physical address listed above. Alternatively, you may send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Links to Third Party Sites: Our websites may contain links to other sites and services, which are owned and controlled by others. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies.
- Revisions to this Policy: We may change this policy at any time. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on this website for a period of time.
Last revised 11/28/17